AQUIS SILK VARNISH
Polyurethane one-component water-based azure varnish for indoor and outdoor use.
For varnishing wooden surfaces, veneered MDF and chipboard. It is suitable for furniture, joinery, garden accessories, fences, sheds, paneling, siding, gutters and more.
• decorates and protects the wooden surface long-term from moisture, UV and weathering;
• creates a strong, dirt-resistant and scratch-resistant coating, thanks to special Teflon® additives;
• very good flow during application;
• waxy sensation when touching the surface;
• emphasizes the wood flutter, creating a smooth finish with satin gloss;
• possibility for coloring of tinting system Dekorator;
• high elasticity - compensates for the linear extensions of the wood.
The substrate must be sound, dry and well cleaned of dust, grease and other contaminants.
• New wood - impregnation with AQUIS Impregnator for wood is recommended, which penetrates the wood, protects it from pests and creates a good base for applying a decorative layer.
• Treated wood - old, damaged coatings should be removed and unevenness filled and leveled with appropriate sandpaper. Already painted or varnished surfaces are not primed, but only sanded before applying a decorative layer.
WAY OF WORKING
Before use, the nail is mixed very well. Apply in one or two coats with a brush, roller, or paint spray gun. The interval between two layers is about 3 hours. A second layer is applied after the first layer is completely dry and after sanding with fine sandpaper. For best results, it is recommended to work at a temperature of 350C and a relative humidity of 60%. The cost and coverage of the products are influenced by the color and pre-treatment of the surface. With each subsequent layer of varnish, the final color of the coating becomes more saturated.